Award Nomination Form
AWARD NOMINATION INSTRUCTIONS
This award will select recipients to be recognized for their outstanding accomplishments going above and beyond supporting, advocating and educating our community about the Community Liver Alliance mission.
Recipients must meet the following criteria (Staff members are not eligible for nominations):
• Demonstrate commitment and dedication to the Community Liver Alliance’s mission
• Actively advocates to improve the quality of life for those with liver disease throughout the community
• Support the initiatives of the Community Liver Alliance
COMPLETING THE FORM
• Nominations for the Award must be submitted using this nomination form
• To access the electronic version of this form, please visit http://www.communityliveralliance.org
• You may include two additional pages of supporting documents (i.e. resume, CV, etc.), though this is NOT a substitute for the nomination form
• The information submitted should support the award criteria of the nominee’s achievement, leadership and service to the Community Liver Alliance using 1,000 words or less
A Selection Committee consisting of a diverse group of Community Liver Alliance supporters from the community will review all nomination forms and select the Award Recipients.
The You Make a Difference Award will be presented at the luncheon held on
Friday, February 7, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Grand Hall at the Priory, Pittsburgh, PA.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS November 29, 2019: