You Make a Difference Awards
Friday, February 7, 2020
11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Carnegie Science Center
1 Allegheny Avenue, Pittsburgh
**Industry partners must have an exhibit to attend the program. You can purchase your exhibit registration by contacting Molly Sweet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Award Nomination Form
AWARD NOMINATION INSTRUCTIONS
This award will select recipients to be recognized for their outstanding accomplishments going above and beyond supporting, advocating and educating our community about the Community Liver Alliance mission.
Recipients must meet the following criteria (Staff members are not eligible for nominations):
• Demonstrate commitment and dedication to the Community Liver Alliance’s mission
• Actively advocates to improve the quality of life for those with liver disease throughout the community
• Support the initiatives of the Community Liver Alliance
COMPLETING THE FORM
• Nominations for the Award must be submitted using this nomination form
• To access the electronic version of this form, please visit http://www.communityliveralliance.org
• You may include two additional pages of supporting documents (i.e. resume, CV, etc.), though this is NOT a substitute for the nomination form
• The information submitted should support the award criteria of the nominee’s achievement, leadership and service to the Community Liver Alliance using 1,000 words or less
A Selection Committee consisting of a diverse group of Community Liver Alliance supporters from the community will review all nomination forms and select the Award Recipients.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS November 29, 2019.
**Industry partners must have an exhibit to attend the program. You can purchase your exhibit registration via the button below or by contacting Suzanna Masartis at Suzanna@communityliveralliance.org.